GOOGLE ADS or FACEBOOK ADS?
OOGLE ADS or FACEBOOK ADS?
Many prefer one and swear the other one doesn't work. The reality is that it all depends on how they're doing it.
A campaign may work or not depending on:
- Target audience chosen
- The design of the ad for that target audience
- The platform you chose for that audience
- The goal set up for that campaign
Depending on what your company does, the industry, and what you're trying to achieve (sales, get to be known locally, brand exposure, web visits, increase in video views, more followers...) you'll need to use one platform or the other.
We're actually giving a class about this on this week's Haciendo Negocios online course (still open for those who want to register and speak Spanish).
But here are some tips:
- If you sell services, Google is probably a better option in most cases
- If you have impulse-buy products directed to women (under $50 perform better and best performing products are between $10-$20) go with Facebook.
- If you want brand awareness and celebrity status for your personal brand, go with Facebook Ads
- If you have specialty e-commerce, go with Google Ads and some product-focused campaigns on Facebook.
For more, email us at email@example.com or send us a message on our website www.standoutpros.com